We are currently seeking to hire a Caregiver for an elderly client (HHA or PCA) near Ardsley, NY.
Great opportunity to start your rewarding career!
Don’t be caught without a job. Apply to become a PCA and have job security for life!
- Must be at least 18 or older
- No college degree required or previous experience necessary
- Availability to train or NYS PCA or HHA
♥ Free PCA Training! 2 day or 8-day class to get your NYS PCA Certificate.
♥ Paid time off & Sick time
♥ Benefits debit card — for childcare, public transport, Rx’s, phone bills and more
♥ Weekly pay – direct deposit available!
♥ Health Insurance.*
♥ Caregiver recognition programs: CASH bonus, award, and other prizes.
♥ Employee referral bonus program: CASH bonus.*
♥ Flexible shifts!
♥ Cases in your neighborhood.
♥ Live-in and hourly cases // Full time or Part-time.
♥ PAID orientation & in-service, up to 6 hours
- Light Housekeeping- Meal Preparation, shopping, laundry.
- Personal Hygiene- Bathing, dressing, feeding.
- Social Interaction, including games, reading, and conversation
- Escort to appointments and run errands as needed
About Community Home Healthcare:
Community Home Health Care is a licensed home care agency that offers quality healthcare at home to both patients and seniors in need of personal assistance.
*Some restrictions may apply
**Salary based on location
Please note that we are not licensed to offer training in the Bronx or NYC. If you reside here, you must already be PCA or HHA certified.
|Job Category||Personal Care Aide ( PCA)|